Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hello

It's great to be here. My name is Petey and I will assisting Stephen A in the creation of this blog. I'm going to be a sophomore at the University of North Dakota next fall. A little about me and my sports obsessions. I would rank my passion for sports in this order (I'll also give my favorite team/player in each sport):

1. Major League Baseball (Minnesota Twins)
2. College Football (Nebraska Cornhuskers/Minnesota Golden Gophers)
3. College Basketball (Arizona/Minnesota/Nebraska)
4. NFL (Minnesota Vikings)
5. World Soccer, by world I mean the American stuff sucks (Manchester United)
6. NHL (Minnesota Wild)
7. College Baseball (Nebraska)
8. College Hockey (North Dakota Fighting Sioux)
9. Tennis (Andy Roddick)
10. NBA (Chicago Bulls, see I'm not a total homer)

My posts will probably follow in that order of preference, so if you want NBA talk, you probably shouldn't venture this way. Look for more posts to come soon.

2 comments:

stephen a said...

I can't believe you're a Nebraska baseball fan.

grittysquirrels said...

You're sexy.....I'd do you.